Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The joys of all the things I do.

So I haven't actually posted anything lately.. so here's some of what's been going on.

Little little one is doing well and growing like a weed. We had some fussiness issues due to formula and acid reflux, but a soy formula has solved this. now look how happy she is! :)



So we took a day trip to Vegas a few weeks back and got to see some big lions, jaguars, a white tiger and tiger cubs, and a bunch of dolphins. It was quite fun.


Here's me and my baby at the Bellagio in the cool gardens they always switch up... it was all pumpkin-y if you couldn't tell.

Kaitlyn is such a good big sister! Seriously she is always giving kisses and wants to help hold and feed the baby. She gets very concerned if Kylie is crying.


Kaitlyn is taking the leap to follow in her mothers footsteps and be a drummer as I was. She loves Rock Band... as do I.

No comments: