Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good times at Disneyland

Well I finally have a little time to blog, not much since it's so late and I'm wasted tired, but I'll do what I can!

Our family was lucky enough to make a random trip to Disneyland recently and it was so fun! It was Kylie first time there and she actually did really well! We also got to meet up with my fabulous friends Ray and Chilly... LOVE YOU GUYS! They were even gracious enough to watch my children now and again while me and hubby got to go on a few rides! Kaitlyn was so fun cause she is really into the princesses now and loved the "Fantasy Fair". Then loving hubby took the little ones back to the hotel for a few hours both nights so I could stay and go on some big rides with my friends! SO sweet of him, and I had a great time.



Look how cute Kaitlyn is in her Princess outfit!



Me and Chilly went on the Grizzly Rapids in California Adventure... We got a little moist.




Alex and Kylie waiting in line for the Winnie the Pooh ride.


For right now, these are all the new pictures I have loaded on to my computer. Halloween and baby blessing to come soon! :)

In the words of the great and cute Eeyore... "Thanks for noticin' me".

No comments: