Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick update

Well.. it's been a while since I've updated, and I have a few very brief moments to make a post.

1- I'm not dead.. just super busy being a mom.
2- Had a fun thanksgiving with lots of good eats.
3-Been very busy doing lots of family pictures and editing them.
4- Had a fun little party for Kaitlyn's birthday as she had turned 2!
5- Going crazy with Christmas coming up, but am super excited for it.

I have to load all my pictures on here, which will come another time (go figure).

OH! super excited about this... Got a rockin Iphone for my christmas gift from hubby. We just couldn't wait for them so we got them early. Love it! really I do! maybe if I can figure it out, I will start posting from there more often. But until then, it's late, my kids are asleep finally, and I'm goin to bed! Peace out.

No comments: