Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and snow

Merry Christmas! Well... I'm a few days off but still fun to say. So we had a great Christmas with family and got to spend our first Christmas eve at our house! In years past we have spent Christmas eve at my moms then go to alex's parents in the morning. But we we're looking foward to spending it at home and being able to see Kaitlyn's reaction when she saw that Santa came. Video of this is soon to follow. :) but yeah Kaitlyn got a slide from Santa and a revamped play kitchen that my grandpa made for me before he died. She was so e cited and kept saying "SWIDE! SWIDE!" (her L's tend to suffer) . It was so fun!

Besides the fun christmas stuff, St. George got a bunch of snow recently! May not seem like much to most people, but we actually got a snow day for schools which hasn't happened for ten years! It was really fun... But also cold and scary to drive in!

I will post pictures soon since I just discovers I can't do it from my phone; by until then Happy New Year! :)

No comments: