Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back from the land of the non-bloggers!

Well HI THERE! No I didn't die, or become computer illiterate... Life just got a bit crazy and I've been seriously meaning to update my blog since like forever ago!

SO! Life has been a bit crazy lately, as can be expected with 2 small children. We have moved in with Alex's parents (if you are reading this and didn't know... you've been under a rock for too long... come out and see the world again) while we try to get back on our feet after some seriously stressful times. I'll leave it just at that. It's been a little rough because all 4 of us are in just one big room downstairs, kind of like a studio apartment or something, but we are trying to make the best of it.

We still have Daisey and one of her pups, Cinderella (Cindy), which is comforting. They are so much fun and really good with the kids. They hang out in the nice shady backyard and love it. I don't have any new pics of them yet, but I'll post some soon.

So lets see here... Lets start where we left off. Last August I believe... wow really it's been that long? OK! SO! Kylie had her first birthday on August 26th. We had a big backyard luau! I made a mini scrapbook for her's like i did for Kaitlyn's first birthday. It too isn't entirely finished... but here's a quick look.



That's what i'm posting for right now, cuz i gotta run. But I PROMISE!!!! I will post more.. cuz i have lots more exciting things to post about and more fabulous pictures and projects to brag about! ;)

1 comment:

Erin Terry said...

Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world sister. I've missed you!