Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To the JERK that ruined my night......

Random and quickly before I go to bed.... We just got back from a night out. Alex and I got tickets from some friends to go out and see Tarzan and Tuahcan. It was a little windy and cold, so they said they couldn't do some of the stunt work and some of the props were missing because of high winds earlier. Overall tho the play was really cool! Gorillas swingin around over the crowd and waterfalls and stage flooding when the ship "wrecked". I really liked it!

On the downside, while we were in the play, some jerk decided to ruin our night and break into our truck. They didn't take much really. My father-in-laws business bag was in there with a few tools (wrenches and tape measures and such) but they ravaged through everything in the glove compartment and center console. They even went through Kaitlyns tinkerbell purse and princess wallet that was on the back seat!!! That's pretty pathetic if your gonna take something from a little girls wallet like that! So sadly, that kinda ruined my night. So whoever you are out there, the jerk who broke into our truck, and 5 other cars in the Tuahcan parking lot that the police know of thus far, I hope it was worth it, and I REALLY pray that you get what's coming to you cuz your pathetic!

Thanks friends for enduring my rant... helps to vent a bit. ;)

No comments: