Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well... my birthday was actually last week, but I just have to express my joy as to how good of a day it was. Firstly, my husband let me sleep in a bit, which is always nice. Then out of all the fabulousness suprises in the world, my bestest best buddy Ray came all the way from California to see little ol me on my birthday, seeing as how we couldn't make it down to disneyland like we planned. She took me to lunch at the bear paw cafe, where i saw fit to take this lovely picture....


(pardon the quality, these are from my phone.)

So we had fun times hanging out, shopping a bit and redoing my fabulous fireplace floral arrangement, which i failed to take a picture of yet. But it looks totally awesome!!! So after she had to leave me, which was sad.... Alex and I got to go out to dinner without the kids! (thank you erin and i'm sorry they were evil!) We went to this steak place that's kinda fancy, and then got this awesome chocolate fondu for dessert with all these wonderful things to dip in it. And believe it or not, they gave us edible orchids! yeah! cool huh!? I wasn't brave enough to try it, but Alex did. It was kinda sad to drench such a pretty flower in molten chocolate.... it was like you could hear it screaming almost....


ANYWAY... I had a really good birthday, which is special for me cuz those who know me understand how few birthdays i've had without a mini disaster striking (no i'm not being a drama queen about it... my birthday is just jinxed!) So much thanks to my best friend Ray, my hubby, and my brother and his wifey for making it a good day!

No comments: