Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meet Sophie!

So on Friday, January 30th... the Gifford family increased by one! We discovered this little cutie on one of our many afternoon drives we like to take, when we saw a sign for Lab/Wiemaraner puppies. Alex has been wanting to get another big dog since Ruby(our last big brown lab) has been gone. He was so excited at first when he picked one out... then after thinking it over through out the day decided against it... then the next day I managed to talk him back into it and low and behold... we got a new dog!!

Her name is Sophie Ann, and she it about 8 weeks old. She is so cuddly and such a sweetheart. The day we brought her home, she would not leave my side. I cuddled her all day and she would just fall asleep in my arms. I am her comfort blanket since she left her brothers, sisters, and parents. It's sad, but she seems to be very happy with us now. She and our Corgi, Daisey, are getting along very well. They love to wrestle around and cuddle up next to each other at night. I didn't get a chance to take a lot of GOOD pictures of her, but you can at least see her for now! :)

As for me... I'm off to bed, cause honestly... who blogs at 2 AM!?



Isn't she so adorable?!?!



Look how good she matches our couch! Who needs more accent pillows when you can get a dog!

1 comment: