Thursday, March 12, 2009

Activity Days and my kiddies.

Today I got to be in charge of our "Activity Day" activity. They used to call it "Achievement Days" but someone or other changed it. Anyway, I was so excited because we got to do a scrapbooking activity!!! The girls had to do something to pass off in their little progress books they have, so i came up with these little "Count your blessings" mini albums! I cut out some 4x4 tag pages on my cricut and then just got out as much misc. cutsie, 10-11 yr old girly stuff I could find. I was so excited because this is my first time doing an activity since I've been called as a leader and it turned out that they absolutely loved it! They decorated all the little pages and were "awe-struck" by my scrapbook room, which I'm proud to say is incredibly clean and organized, accept for the closet (still getting there). So I have become the really cool leader and we've thought of doing other things like making bows, and even a "glamor shot" activity where they get all fancied up and be super models! I am really excited about this because I get to be involved in a church organization and be able to help all these girls with their "faith in god" award program, but it's really not all that hard to me. Just fun!

In other news, Kylie is starting to inchworm crawl around. She can scoot a few inches on her tummy. She is baby talking a lot more now too which I love! She says "Dadadadada" the most, which is good for me because Alex always thinks it's a cry for "DAD" when she needs something and he jumps right in! HAHA. Kaitlyn in the last week has gotten down about 20 out of 26 letters of the alphabet, both capitol and lower case. The only issue I find she is really struggling with is she keeps confusing the capitol O and an oval shape. so if she see's an O... it's and "Ov".

But I got a few new pics to post so here ya go.

Kylie being her adorable little self!




Kaitlyn LOVES playing with her little kitchen. Her most recent favorite has been having tea parties with me at 3AM.



A family moment..... seems kinda like it belongs on a church ceiling somewhere...




Kaitlyn found this hat at her Great Grandma's house and didn't want to leave without it. She thinks its the most beautiful thing ever. Hey! I think she looks cute!

No comments: