Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick update

I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought it best to give you a quick update on how we've been. Alex has been working away on some really exciting deals, so we'll see how that works out. Kaitlyn is getting really smart! She's pretty much got her ABC's down, and is starting to learn some of the sounds each letter makes. She also has been more into the mommy taking care of baby thing by dragging this little " Fur Real Friends" baby panda everywhere and feeding it and rocking it to sleep. And she discovered her cousins "littlest pet shop" toys and is getting into playing pretend with a few we've got for her.
Kylie's first tooth popped in yesterday! It's the bottom front left tooth. It's just a tiny white line right now, but that sucker is sharp if she bites ya! Also, she can almost sit up on her own. She's a good roller, but just can't quite get the balance to sit on her own yet.
As for me, most of you know I've been crazy sick with what I thought was mono, which tests said it wasn't,, but still never managed to get a diagnosis. Luckily it's mostly gone now, besides a sore throat and earache. On a happier note, I'm super excited to take a trip up north to see my sister this Friday. And blessed day, I get to go without my kids!!! Ha ha! Not that I don't love them, but I have yet to take a trip without them since kylie was born. I'm going with my parents to watch jessies graduation an staying a night and my awesome alex is staying home with the girls. I'll take some pics and letcha know how it went! As for right now... I'm taking a nap!

No comments: