Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to my week in review!

Alright campers! Ya ready for this? OK! This is what has happened in my life in the last week! (technically 5 days.. but hey)

SO! On Tuesday Kaitlyn, Kylie, my mother, and me went up north to visit Jessie and give her a hand organizing all her wedding gifts and such in her first house. We arrived at about 3:30 and met Jessie at her work, which is an awesome tanning salon. She let me get tan.. so I'm a smidge less albino now but you can't really tell because I don't tan enough.. especially if i stand next to Jessie who makes me look like I've never seen the light of day, but it was still fun. My tanning session was followed by dinner at Olive Garden, which was tastey good. Anyone who knows me well knows I am a pasta addict and love my noodles! :)

After dinner we went to see Uncle Chad down on the farm. Which was SO fun because Kaitlyn and Kylie got to ride his horse, Leo.... who Kaitlyn lovingly renamed "Wee-woh". Kaitlyn was absolutely loving it... kylie was more just bugged to have sun in her eyes. Ha ha! So after they rode Leo with Aunt Jessie, we went out into the field where chads dad was training their BIG horses for a horse pull. (Horse pull- Great big horses... seriously the biggest horses you will ever see... are hooked up to sleds with a bunch of weight on them. Horse teams compete to see how much weight they can pull for like 15 feet each time weight is added to the sled. it's CRAZY how strong those horses are!!!) SO Kaitlyn hopped on the sled and helped "drive the horsies!" which she thought was amazing. I love the dust pictures cuz it's like "Where's Kaitlyn?". So after a big lap around the field, Kaitlyn said by to Leo, who was a gentleman and bowed to her, then she blew him a kiss... and he tried to return the favor.. which made her a little bit nervous, but was still cute and made her giggle afterward.



Cute right?! We had a lot of fun, even if it was pretty hot that day. Then with our dusty dirty sandals we were all wearing on the farm (brilliant right?) we decided to go to the mall and do a little shopping. Got myself an awesome new shirt, Kaitlyn got a cute new bracelet she doesn't hardly take off, and kylie got some new pjs which were desperately needed! We headed to the hotel after shopping, got a little sleep, then went to Jessies house the next morning to help her decorate and make her house super cute, then went home on Wednesday afternoon. I think it was a fairly successful trip!

OK! THURSDAY! Got up, got ready... went to a chiropractor appointment.. came home and noticed that our dog Daisy wasn't at the gate where she usually is when i come home. I go in to peak on her and lo and behold there were 2 little puppies in there!!! We knew she was pregnant (something i failed to blog about) but she was still going! Luckily alex's friend Skyler had come over to see Alex (who was working) and he jumped in to help with the kids while i helped Daisy, who by this point was seeming a little stressed and tired. I also called my mom to come help with the kids, as to not dump them off on poor Skyler. So I went in to help her deliver 5 more puppies, two of which scared me a little because they weren't breathing, but they are alright now. It was really exciting and I'd never seen puppies born before so I was a little nervous too. But here are some pictures of them! We have 3 girls and 4 boys... all SUPER adorable! We plan to keep one of them, but the rest will be sold to good homes and some are already going to family and friends. :)


Darling I know right?! So Iwill finish this post tomorrow as I'm having crazy busy times right now and can't finish. but this is what's up! SO Enjoy and see you tomorrow!

No comments: