Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random bits of Rochelle

My dearest amigo "Katria" did this on her blog and said no one else would do it... so I'm doing it mildly to spite her but more because i think they are entertaining.


1. Do you always answer your phone?
Only if i recognize the number, or i'll call back if they leave me a message.

2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably one of my friends either asking a "mom emergency" question or having a melt down.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I always wanted blue eyes.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I truly enjoy strawberry limeades!

5. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, used to have another, but sold it, but my mom and dad let me use their nice one too. :)

6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, Goldy. Won her at the school Halloween carnival. That tiny little goldfish grew great big and lived for like 3 years!

7. Favorite Christmas song(s):
I'm with Katria on Carol of the Bells. And O Holy night is a good one.

8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I fiercely want new clothes... also a trip to Disneyland wouldn't be bad!

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, not a lot tho... and probably only girl push- ups. but I'm working on it!

10. Can you do a chin up?
I really don't think i could if my life depended on it.

11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both... because that means my kids will grow up which is exciting because i can get my life back a little.. but makes me very nervous because it will all be new to me. Also... future means again... which is always scary!!

12. Do you have any saved texts?
Yeah.. way too many!

13. Ever been in a car wreck?
Luckily not too bad of ones, but technically I've been in 3. but no one really got hurt! just a little bit of whiplash.

14. Do you have an accent?
Some people say I have a "hick" accent... and some people say I have that "teen" accent... which i think just means I slur my words because i'm lazy. But I'm really good at doing other accents too... i work a mean brittish accent!

15. What is the last song to make you cry?
It's the strangest thing.. since I've had kids, I am a big boob and cry at pretty much everything. I started crying when Kaitlyn was singing the tinkerbell song "fly to your heart". Basically any song about children and such could make me cry. But the last song I heared that really mad me cry is "Baby, mine" redone by Jim Brickman. Gets me everytime!

16.Plans tonight?
Not yet... but I intend to come up with something besides sitting on my butt or having my kids driving me nutters!

17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah. not a happy place to be. The "THUD" sound my head makes when i hit is a little bit entertaining tho.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Dinner.... Mini golf passes... and Go cart tickets......... me and alex had a date night.

19. Have you ever been given roses?
Yes and I'm always willing to accept more!

20. Current worry?
Everything.

21. Current hate right now?
Finances and business

22. Met someone who changed your life?
Several.

23. How will you bring in the New Year?
Probably quietly watching the party in times square and the fireworks in town from my balcony in an attempt to not wake my kids up.

24. What song represents you?
"You had a bad day"

25. Name three people who might complete this?
hmmm... well Katria already did... maybe Erin and uh... Lindsey?

26. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Possibly but just to relive some of my best times.

27. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Only my hubby... goin on 6 years this fall. (not married.. just dating)

28. Does anyone love you?
I'm pretty sure a few people do... at least i hope so!

29. Ever had someone sing to you?
Alex used to sing to me every night over the phone when we were dating. Still does on occasion.

30. When did you last cry?
Yesterday.

31. Do you like to cuddle?
As long as I'm not sweating.

32. Have you held hands with anyone today?
Does my toddler count?

33. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Generally old friends, but I do have few new ones.

34. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
ACK! Pulpy orange juice is one of my biggest pet peeves! I don't like "chunky" drinks thanks!

No comments: