Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some scrapbookin goodness!

So I've been doing a little bit of digital scrapbooking lately, and I thought I'd share my works with you. Now given it's nothing fabulous... but it's a way for me to remember things about my life and to share those memories with others. :)



Sad to say it but this is the first scrapbook page I've ever really done of kylie. I made a little brag book back a month or so ago, but that wasn't custom or anything. So here is Kylies very first scrapbook page!


Okay so this i've been working on for a while. this is a mini album of Kaitlyns first birthday.






It's not finished yet, and i know she's what like 2 1/2 now, but it's cute!

so that's what i got for you right now... more soon to come as i am making more time for myself to do some digital scrapbooking and get a little bit caught up. Enjoy and see ya soon!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aw! These are so cute! You're so good to scrapbook, my poor kids are going to have endless photos shoved into a box if I don't start getting something going soon! Ha ha! These are awesome though!